Well what do ya do? A couple of days ago, Josie got into our linen closet and came out with a pillowcase on her head. She came up to me and in a spooky voice said "Mom I'm the Holy Ghost ooooohhhhh" I couldn't help but laugh. I tried to explain but I can feel a series of FHE's coming on. hee hee! I think we will emphasize the Holy Spirit rather than ghost. It is nice to know that she is taking in some of what we talk to her about. We took her to the Rexburg temple dedication and talked to her a lot about the temple. I think she still remembers the baptismal font she talks about it a lot. My mom had her in the car and was driving past the temple and had this little conversation with Josie:
"Grandma we have to ask Jesus to go into the temple. . . "
"Yes Josie we do have to be worthy to go to the temple"
"We have to ask Jesus if we can get into the water. . .and Jesus will say (in her little whisper) just a little bit." I thought that was cute.
7 comments:
Tiff! I love your blog! You guys are so cute. I am glad you had a good cruise to celebrate. Josie is adorable and Trooper is growing like a weed! Thanks for blogging, I miss you tons. Wow! Roommates 6 years ago!!!
You have such a cute family. I'm glad that you are doing a blog now. I just invited you to ours. I'm glad that we'll be able to keep in "touch" well at least know what's going on in our families now. :)
That is really funny. Children say such great things. Well I am glad you have joined the exciting world of blogging. I am kind of addicted to it.
Cambri memorized the first article of faith ending as "...and in the Holy COW!" whe she was 3. At least Josie has it straight!!! he he.
Hey! Thanks for the invite to your blog, I love it! What a cute family you have!
Found you!
Cute blog-
This is so funny, I would have to laugh as well. What a funny kid!
I am glad you made a blog. Josie is one of the cutiest little girls I know. She is such a hoot!!!
Our blog is www.lynnanderinellsworth.blogspot.com
It is private, so I will send you an invite.
p.s. your yard is looking great.
Post a Comment