Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Bathen

You know it is summer when your kids have to take 3 baths in one day!! Hee hee! I took some tub shots so be forewarned.












Yes my kids take several baths a day in the summer time. I just cannot seem to keep them clean. Josie is usually out in the dirt somewhere--she is a dirt magnet. We have a kiddy pool but it is more like a mud pot. She just loves to make all kinds of soups and pies with it--hence the bathing afterward. Anyway, we went to a sandy park yesterday for play group and so we bathed them this morning (bath #1). Today we have been working in the basement. We are actually getting ready for paint!! I am way excited. Josh got the carpet scheduled so we would be super motivated to get it done, so my kids have been with me down there while I try to clean up the sheet rock dust (bath#2). Then we went outside for a while and (bath #3). I wonder why I am not as productive as I would like to be--but at least for tonight my kids are clean!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Tiff, Trooper is your twin. No wonder he is SO cute! I can't decide who Josie looks like but either way she is a doll! You better be taking before and after shots of your basement!

Kara said...

You do a great job blogging! I am SO jealous of your carpet being scheduled! PROMISE? It was just a while back when we were ahead of you all in the basement adventures! We'll be coming over !

The Yeager Family said...

Wow, 3 baths in one day! You are a much kinder mom than me, I would just make them stay outside and let it accumulate until the bedtime bath!:)
Your garden pics look great.

Larsen said...

YEs, summer brings on so many extra baths! I hate that sunscreen only adds to the magnet of dirt. Idaho breezes are a hinderence too!

Erin Ellsworth said...

It seems like 5 minutes after I bath my kids they are already dirty. Ali and Jaxon also love the dirt and I made the mistake of buying popsicles which create sticky, sugary hands to play in the dirt with! Yumm

brandy said...

I love bath picture of my kids they are the best. Trenten can not stand to be dirty so i totally understand. Your kids are adorable as always.

Unknown said...

Your kids look so much like the both of you it is amazing!! I love how handsome little Trooper is getting, and how beautiful Josie is! Just like her mamma. And 3 baths in one day, WOW you are a super mom for sure! :)