Friday, September 12, 2008
Cabin
Last weekend we went to the Cabin. It is probably one of my favorite places to go, with so many memories there! It is so fun to now get to share them with my own family and to see Josie be fascinated by the same things I was. Pine cones, tree sap, flowers, dragonflies, rocks and the water. It was lots of fun to just go and relax. Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing!! It wasn't super warm but still beautiful. We took the kiddos swimming, for walks, and a little boating. We found a whole bunch of little frogs by the waters edge that Josie just fell in love with. Here are some fun pictures we took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh how fun! Thanks for sharing, Tiffany!
Is your cabin in Island Park? I love it up there too! It is also one of my favorite places. It looks like you had fun.
Oh Tiff, I love your family's cabin! It is such a fun get away. You guys look so cute. I TOTALLY MISS YOU!!
Jon and I love it up there to. It is great place to relax. I am glad you guys had a great time.
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had such a great time!
Post a Comment