Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag

Did you know...

I have never been one to enjoy the whole chain letter thing or the forwarded emails or even the blogging "tags" however, I love reading and learning about my friends funny little quirks and since I was tagged by two of my friends (Nicole and Megan) I thought I would try to do this one.

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

1. I love to watch pre-teen movies. You know the kind that they have on the Disney channel. I know isn't that dumb. Its not an addiction or anything, but if I am flipping channels and see one I have to watch it or DVR it. The cornier the better. Joshy thinks it is super funny that a grown woman can get all gushy over some highschool drama. But I like them!

2. I love to eat cold meat. If there is left over steak or chicken in the fridge from dinner, right before I go to bed I have to have a little bit of it. The best is roastbeef with mustard! hee hee

3. When I sleep I have to sleep with a heavy blanket. It could be 100 degrees and I would still need something heavy around me. We have a feather down on our bed and the whole thing usually ends up on me even in the summer .

4. I hate seeing things killed on the road. Probably everyone hates that too but it REALLY bothers me. We once saw a family of raccoons that had been ranover on the highway, two babies and then a mother. It was so sad to me that the mother was probably killed last and had seen her babies killed first that I started to cry. Josh hasn't let me live that one down yet!

5. I cannot ware gloves! I hate wearing gloves to do things. So if I am gardening or pulling weeds or anything--unless absolutely necessary--I will do it bare-handed.

6. I suffer from nonbuyers remorse. Most people buy too much and regret what they bought later--I am just the opposite. I get empowered by walking away from something that I really wanted. It is some sort of funny self discipline. So I am usually regretting what I DIDN'T buy as opposed to what I did. hee hee but I am richer in the end I guess.

Now I tag Brandy, Jess, Jilly, Jen, Erinn and Erin. I know you all have really cute and funny quirks. hee hee AND anyone else who wants to.

9 comments:

The King's said...

I love to hear about funny quirks and I am glad that you did it!!

Autumn said...

Tiff, I am totally with you on the nonbuyers remorse. In fact, it often hits when I am right outside the store. Yet, instead of returning inside to buy it, I just get frustrated. :)

brandy said...

I hate it myself-I used to be so bad in high school. HI my name is Brandy and i am additive to shopping!!!(no Joke)Now that I have kids and having low funds helps. Now I have moved on to chocolate and being weird.I get to that tag soon.love ya

Becky said...

So fabulous. It's funny to learn those little things about you! Love you guys!

Erinn said...

I'm glad to find someone who loves pre-teen movies too! I'm a complete sucker for them myself!

SJW said...

Tiffany! Oh my goodness, how are you?! I can't believe I found your blog. So Jill tracked me down somehow (she's amazing), & then I found Jen's, & wallah, I found you! Wow - you have 2 adorable munchkins. Can you believe it?! We're not suppose to be parents yet, but we are. So Jared & I just moved to Kennewick, WA (love it) from Texas (didn't love it). Well anyway, we have a blog too (www.thewolfleyfamily.blogspot.com), so maybe now we can check in on each other a little more often than every 6 years! It was so good to see what you're up too. You look fabulous as always.

Colt 'n Tami said...

Love the tag... YOU GO GIRL! Thanks for having us over the other night... you guys ROCK! Thanks for being so nice and we loveeeed your yummy treat! p.s. your blog is super cute!!!

brandy said...

Tiff, You are slacking in your blogging(j/k)

Colt 'n Tami said...

yes... my camera works majic! I wanna practice and take some of your fam in the next few weeks... I'll get with ya and we can play with our cameras and have one heck of a fun photo shoot!!!!!