Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CAN NOT WAIT!!

Ok so I have had a few minutes to surf the net tonight. I am giddy as a little school girl and am laughing at myself right now. I don't think that I have ever posted anything about this topic but I am just thrilled so I am going to!! I cannot wait to see TWILIGHT! Cannot wait! Counting down!! I loved the books as most who read them do. But I watched the trailers on Fandango (I have seen them before) and I got all silly excited again. Then somehow I found myself taking a silly little quiz and this is what I came up with . . . .













I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I have mixed feelings about this. I took it again and again and came up with some different results but I felt that I needed to go with my first one. hee hee I don't think that I am totally Bella --especially since I know some of you don't like her and she really bugs others--however, I do see myself in her and I think that most girls that do like or love Twilight have to see themselves as her too. So I will take it! Please please take this quiz and post it!! I really want to see who my fellow Twilighters are!!!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I am very excited for the movie. It looks so good!!! I took the quiz. I am an Esme.

Diana said...

Tiff, I just took the quiz and I'm an Esme! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Tiff, I never knew you were a Twilight FAN? I should have been talking to you about the books, the MOVIE and all the drama. :) I can't wait for this to come out! The YW want to have a sleep over and all go see the midnight showing. hehe we'll see if that happens. I am an Esme.

PS We have to get JILLY to read them now!! (so Jilly get a copy!) :)

Larsen said...

Haven't taken the quiz. Maybe I should.

I would like to think I am Alice. Hmmmm I wonder!

Gina

brandy said...

I can't wait either. However, as you know that I am worried about the movie. I am surprised That I am Esme also. But I am am mother thou.

Becky said...

You are too funny. I can't wait till that midnight showing, just to watch you. Interesting on the Bella, interesting...

Briannia said...

Hey Aikele's!!
I'm so glad I found your blog, I hope you don't mind(: Looks like things are going so well, I Love that you are running marathon's together, that is a great hobbie!!
Anyway, take care
Briannia

Erin Ellsworth said...

I am Esme! Looking at the comments it looks like a lot of other people are as well!

Good find Tiff!