Then this is a picture of her this week. She is growing up so fast!!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Joy School
Josie is doing Joy school this year!! Yeah!! She has been asking me about school for a while and wants to know when she could ride the bus. hee hee I wonder how long the excitement of school will last once she really is in school. We went school shopping and she had a ball. She carried around her bookbag for like a week before anything started, carefully laying out all of her "things". We have been doing it for like 6 weeks or so and I forgot to take a picture of her first day!! (I know, what kind of a mom am I?) anyway so when the kids were here at our house I took a picture. They have on thier Dotted Doggy Ears cause we learned the letter D.

Then this is a picture of her this week. She is growing up so fast!!
Then this is a picture of her this week. She is growing up so fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Josie is so adorable ! I love the puppy ears =). It is amazing just how fast they grow, especially in school.
Post a Comment