Sorry just had to post these pics of my family. We went to the cabin to take some pictures together. IT was like 15 degrees outside so I am pretty impress that we got any smiles. Hee hee
Don't my kids look thrilled to be there!
It was June 13th, Friday the Thirteenth to be exact, and I was tucked warm in my bed. Suddenly a deep voice called my name and awoke me from my slumber. It was 4 a.m., still dark outside and I knew I must be dreaming some kind of horrible dream. But then it was there again asking me to get dressed and come outside with him. Was he crazy? Yes. "Get real" I replied but soon I was ripped from my bed, from my comfort zone. Without thinking I found myself in my pjs out in his car driving through the darkness out past civilization. I wondered what my kidnapper was planning. It couldn't possibly be too horrible because he had given me some hot chocolate--as if that would make up from robbing me of sleep. As the car headed off the road to the top of a hill I saw our destination. There were flowers and a blanket. We sat out in the dark morning watching the sun rise. I had mentioned once before to him that I had never seen the sun rise, not knowing of the insanity that it was cause him later. I thought to myself that I had better be careful with what I told this one. He was a little more dangerous than the rest and a little more attractive. In fact he knew me better than I even knew myself. I should keep up my guard, but then he asked me the one question that I could not say no to. . . .
3 comments:
Great pictures! Josie looks cold, but that really is a good picture of you guys, winter pictures are fun!
Those pictures are so great! I love Josie's face in the one with your own little family. How fun! Are all those kids Tara's?
Wow, you guys are brave to hit the cold weather for photos!
Post a Comment