Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ahhh NUTS!!


I have wondered if I shouldn't post this cause I don't want anyone to be offended so if you find an innocent girl's comment to be offensive please don't want read on.

Josie has some allergies. She has mostly grown out of alot of them, but the Nut one remains. She is really good about staying away from things that have nuts in them. And even is a little dramatic about it but I am glad that she knows. We are careful too to not keep them around our house.
My sister lives on the other side of town. She had 4 boys and Josie loves them lots. She calls them "my boys" or "the boys".
The other day she really wanted to go and play with them. So I dropped her off at Tara's house so she could play for a little while. Tara called a few minutes later to tell me that there had been a bag of unshelled nuts out and Josie had gotten them on her hands and had a rash. So I went over to pick her up.
As I walked through the door Josie runs to me and says in a pouty little voice,

"The boys made me touch their NUTS mom!"

I couldn't help but laugh. She didn't think it was funny but it was just the way she said it. I made sure to tell her later that she shouldn't touch anyones nuts. hee hee

14 comments:

Tara said...

that is so funny....not the allergies, but what she said!! looks like your little family is doing well!! take care!!

Gallant Family said...

That is so stinkin' HILARIOUS!

Bean said...

Josie is the funniest girl I know. I love when she comes over to our house and says cute things to make us laugh. You guys are wonderful neighbors!!!

Unknown said...

I'm rolling on the floor!! She is super funny!

Dave and Shiree said...

That is funny!!! She is growing up so fast.

brandy said...

that is funny, you should hear her in Sunbeams.

kim west said...

love it! THat is so funny! Oh the age of innocence!

Larsen said...

Bahahahahahahahahah!!!! Bahahahahah!!!




Still laughing.

I can't wait to send Kyle to this entry.

No, it wasn't offensive...however my Phantom COmmentor might feel differently....heee heee!

Red Head Family said...

She always has the funniest things to say!!

Luke and Kristin Rudelich said...

That is the funnest thing I have ever heard!!! I love it!

The Johnson Family said...

That is absolutely hilarious. I miss that little girl so much. We will have to put up our trampoline so she can come visit.

Jill said...

Oh man, this made me laugh SO hard! What a funny little girl. Had a funny dream a while ago that you were in a rock band at BYU-I and Jana and Britt were both super pregnant and Brittany was going to name her baby Bryson. Weird! But you played a mean guitar!! Hehe! Miss ya lots!

Shari said...

Too funny!! I love the things kids come up with and with such innocence. Thanks for sharing!

Trav and Britt said...

tiffany this is hilarious! i laughed so hard! kids . . . i can't believe the things they say sometimes!