Monday, August 25, 2008

Brown Cricket!!

I feel like I need to document more of what we did this summer just a little. I am such a bulimic journaler . I go on purges for weeks without writing anything and then have to binge everything hee hee. So anyway we went down to Josh's parents house to help them sheetrock and clean Kurts shop. Most of his family was there--minus Sara and Daniel (miss you guys). Anyway it was alot of fun. They have several Dogs and a new puppy so both of my kids were in heaven. Trooper LOVES dogs. It is so funny to see him shake and giggle with excitement. Josie had lots of fun with her cousins. Sophie is only 2 weeks older so they had lots of fun. Kurt and Denise cooked us a great meal using a cardboard box oven. It was really neat. Anyway after dinner the girls went back outside to play and I guess there was still one briquette that was hot and Josie accidentally stepped on it. OUCH!! She was pretty sad and tried to be brave. Thankfully the EMT and Nurse Aikele had some wonderful burn stuff and we got her fixed up. She is doing fine. Everytime someone comes to our house she wants to tell them the story and instead of saying she stepped on a "briquette" she says she stepped on a brown cricket. hee hee

No comments: