So I thought that I would post a pic of our garden. I am not super happy with it's progress I think that we need more manure--eww but it is doing ok. I think that we just might get something out of it. We have had some tomatoes, squash, zucchini's and I think we will get still get some carrots, peppers, onions, and maybe just maybe some corn. We'll see. If nothing else it is so fun to have Josie and Trooper help plant, weed, water and harvest the garden. Kearsley's let us have some of their salad that was totally (almost) grown from their garden--lettuce too! I was impressed!! How fun! I love this time of year!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Garden update
So I thought that I would post a pic of our garden. I am not super happy with it's progress I think that we need more manure--eww but it is doing ok. I think that we just might get something out of it. We have had some tomatoes, squash, zucchini's and I think we will get still get some carrots, peppers, onions, and maybe just maybe some corn. We'll see. If nothing else it is so fun to have Josie and Trooper help plant, weed, water and harvest the garden. Kearsley's let us have some of their salad that was totally (almost) grown from their garden--lettuce too! I was impressed!! How fun! I love this time of year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so impressed with your skills. Maybe some day I'll get the motivation to ask you how to do it. That's super fun that you can grow your own food!
OKay, So I am going to post one comment for the last 5 entries.....I was reading for an hour almost!
Okay not really.
Loved the video of you! So sweet to see your growth as a family.
Brown Cricket! FUNNY! I love your daughter.
Happy 5th! Heard all about your trip, but not about the B and B or the massages. It's the thought that counts there.
I think your garden is great! I am sure you will get some good stuff IF the weather holds out on us! Today is sure nasty....Wind. What a joke.
Hope you guys are well. Love and Miss you.
Gina
Post a Comment