It was Joshy's turn this year to plan our celebration together and he did an awesome job!! He is so cute and such a little closet romantic. He told me the night before what we were doing. He got up early and packed a little lunch for us, while I got ready. My mom watched our kids and we waited for Cam --our friend from HS to come--(more like he waited for us hee hee Thanks Cam) We drove up to the Snake River Hoe back--above Swan Valley and went White Water Rafting!!! Cam was our "guide" hee hee and the Ellsworths came with us!! (Thanks again guys) We went down twice and got a little wet-hee hee I actually fell out of the boat on the BIG KAHUNA --(which I will blame on a kayaker that wouldn't move out of the falls so our boat was on top of him). BUT it was sooo much fun! We haven't been since we had our kiddos and it was fun to actually "do" something with Josh. We then drove through Jackson and over to Victor where we stayed at a B&B--hee hee (thanks Becky for the suggestion) We had dinner at Tony's Pizza and Pasta in driggs that I will give a little shout out for!! Awesome. Then went back and watched a movie together. The next day Joshy had set up a couples massage for us but we both were a little sunburned so we canceled. It was sooo much fun. Thank you Josh for such a great time with you! You are my best.
So for fun I put together a little slide show of some pics of us together. We are getting so old! hee hee

Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com
7 comments:
Cute!!! It is so fun to look back at life and see how far you come in such a short amount of time. I love all the pics, you guys really do look young in some of them, not that you look old now you just look really young in the pictures!
hee hee
Your the Best!
You both are the CUTEST!! Congrats on a wonderful 5 years. Such memories with you guys...oh how we miss ya. I remember when Josh got home from his mission and started coming by the apt. hehe..oh the late night talks Tiff and I had about him and David! good times gone great times ahead.
Loved the slide show, and so glad you had fun on your anniversary. whtie water rafting would definietly be an experience. Hope you loved the B&B, and if you didn't, we'll test one out for you next time before you go! Love you guys!
Love it! You are guys are the cutest.
Congrats..I couldn't see your slide Doug Johnson and my husband have fiddled with the computer and it so screwed up. But I bet they are great.
That's our anniversary too!! Sounds like you had a blast. Beats rollerblading-which is what we did. 1st time for us. Happy 5 years. It was 13 for us.
Post a Comment